Is Rogers internet down?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Is Rogers internet down?

Just called internet techincal support and the recorded message says the internet is down in Toronto.

We are in Orangeville anybody else having troubles...

Ironically I just upgraded my internet account and from the moment I received the conformation email the internet went down!!!

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Is Rogers internet down?

My internet is working just fine here in Scarborough ( Kingston road & midland).

I was having small issues a few hours ago tho.

Did the recording just say " Toronto" or any area in Toronto?

I've Been Here Awhile

ive been on and off all day keeeps crashing every min or 2 for a min or so
I've Been Around

Been down in Barrie since 6, phoned support (on my wireless) they showed no problems but could not connect to my modem. ???

Said I would have to have tech come by and make sure I hadn't moved anything.....2 hrs later I am up and running....Home Phone went down too...???  But no problems in my area....Yeah right!!

Been losing internet at least once a day lately...

I've Been Here Awhile

Ah sounds familiar, got onto tech support and had exactly the same conversation. They said a tech would have to come by tomorrow. So I made the appointment and two hours latter it's working on it's own. Sounds like Rogers issue not mine!

been loosing the net periodically since Netherlands new higher speed upgrade....!

I've Been Around

Can confirm Rogers DNS is down in High Park area as of Midnight 11/26/2012. For a temporary fix use Google's free DNS (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4) - I might even forget to switch it back 🙂

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Mine was going on and off for the past half an hour. I guess Rogers Is fixing things or something.
I've Been Around

or a temporary fix use Google's free DNS (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4)

How does one go about updating this info? In your router and can you surf temporarily while Rogers is down?

I've Been Around

not working in Markham area....

i got a missed call from Rogers this morning...was it regarding that??

I've Been Around

Seems to be working now, here in London.  But was a slow migration.  These days, when your service provider goes out, it's the same as the good 'ol days when electricity went out!