Is Rogers internet down in guelph?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Is Rogers internet down in guelph?

Is internet down in guelph? I have tried calling tech support for 2 hours but could not get a hold of anyoone.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Is Rogers internet down in guelph?

I have now finally been able to get through the phone system but I have been on hold for the past 30 minutes. It must be very serious since no one is available at the moment. The only web page that load properly for me is Rogers and Google. all others don't work or take forever. Total crap!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I dont know about Guelph but here in N.B. for the past 2 hours, the internet does not work properly.Some page will load fine but others won't. I have tried calling support but I get a busy signal. I think this is a major problem across the country.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

now wonder they are flooded with calls. thanks for confirming. here it goes on and off as well.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have now finally been able to get through the phone system but I have been on hold for the past 30 minutes. It must be very serious since no one is available at the moment. The only web page that load properly for me is Rogers and Google. all others don't work or take forever. Total crap!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

rogers should have made an outage announcement. such a waste of time.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

True. This would be the most basic thing to do but hey.....it's Rogers, so everything easy in theory is too complicated for them. They must be too busy drinking Tim Horton's coffee at the moment.

**Edit** I have now been on hold for  over 40 minutes.

And why does it say "Solved go to solution" on your first post? I clicked on that and it just reload the page and nothing more happens.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yup - Techcrunch is reporting a massive outage centered around Roger's DNS servers.

I changed my pri dns to 8.8.8.8 (google dns) and we're up and running again.

Subpar service from a subpar company.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i accidentally clicked solved..

seems to be ok now. Rogers should find a way to communicate to customers for outages.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I had the same problem in Kitchener last night. I kept thinking that it was something with my laptop. Rogers should put a notice on their page or something so it will cut down on the calls they get.