Iphone4S Or Wait for Nexus

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Polar
I Plan to Stick Around

Iphone4S Or Wait for Nexus

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Iphone4S Or Wait for Nexus

I got the iPhone 4S & the Nexus from Bell.. Honestly they are 2 different phone which have 2 different specs.

I suggest you go with the one you like & want. Any of us will say a iphone or the nexus but its up to your OWN choice.

In my suggestion go with the Nexus.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I got the iPhone 4S & the Nexus from Bell.. Honestly they are 2 different phone which have 2 different specs.

I suggest you go with the one you like & want. Any of us will say a iphone or the nexus but its up to your OWN choice.

In my suggestion go with the Nexus.

View solution in original post

Polar
I Plan to Stick Around

I made up my mind with Samsung not going to support ICS with some of there other phones..I am going to order a phone from Apple.I know when there next IOS comes out that the 4S will get it.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes but then after 2 years Apple will drop the 4S. Remember the 4S is not 1GHz its 800 Mhz. but its dual.

Have fun with the iPhone tho. Seems Apple is having a lot of issues with them that is why i & a lot of others dropped ours.