Iphone not able to send/receive messages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Iphone not able to send/receive messages

I agree - with the problem clearly across Western Canada, I'm sure Rogers is aware of it and trying to fix it.  So I don't think calling them will help. I will keep checking my phone and if it starts working, I'll get back on here and send a message letting you know, hope you all could do the same.

thx

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i'm in winnipeg. we're having the same problem here.  hope rogers resloves it soon.  if you need to text right now, just turn off your 3g for now.  check back later maybe.

I've Been Here Awhile

same in edmonton, no call/text but internet works. Really pissed right now as had a delivery coming from the brick to my condo, but never got the call from the lobby.......... Cost me my delivery fee's when network does get back up they are going to hear it

Jason

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi.  if you need to send a text right now, try turning off your 3G (for now) and it will work.  just turn it back on later.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks, turning off 3G worked for me in Calgary, good call. Hopefully it'll be back up soon.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am in edmonton and having issues on my Nokia phone as well.  I don't have a home phone and hopefully I don't have an emergency during this issue!  My mother was trying to call me and I couldn't call her either.  Texts are intermittent. Hopefully this gets fixed soon...it's kind of scary to be without a phone.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I agree! Totally scary!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i tried turning it off and then back on..didn't work

is anyone's phone working yet?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

not yet
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have a regular Samsung cell and cannot make any calls.  It says Emergency calls only.   Cannot even call Rogers for assistance.