Iphone loosing touch with the network

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Iphone loosing touch with the network

So as i write this i am trying for the 6th time to send a text message from my house, full bars and everything in Okotoks, just south of calgary,

i have been having alot of trouble recently, i havent been able to make many calls, they have all failed while i have waited for them to dial, it is so annoying to spend 15 minutes just trying to call a friend and having it beep and call failed over and over and over in an area with full bars, outside on the street! i keep getting this, could not activate cellular data network too, i can usually fix it if i restart my phone, but its become a common thing, i shouldnt have to restart it this much to use the data network.

the service from the network is very inconsistent. i checked carrier version, Rogers 8.0, and its not like my phone has suffered any damage, ive kept it inside a otterbox defender case since a month after i bought it last sept, taking it out to clean the case on occasion. what is going on???

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Iphone loosing touch with the network

Have you tried resetting your network settings as well as rebooting the phone? Maybe also doing a restore or a clean wipe of the phone?

Sometimes hardware just breaks.. My friends iPad stopped working on 3G and wifi the other day.. Not much you can do sometimes..

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Iphone loosing touch with the network

Have you tried resetting your network settings as well as rebooting the phone? Maybe also doing a restore or a clean wipe of the phone?

Sometimes hardware just breaks.. My friends iPad stopped working on 3G and wifi the other day.. Not much you can do sometimes..

View solution in original post