Iphone 5

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Iphone 5

OK, coming out Oct 4th, lets start talking about it, will Rogers be offering upgrades?

we wanna know! Smiley Very Happy

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: Iphone 5

Closing this thread to avoid confusion. It's from last year when everyone thought the new iPhone would be called iPhone 5 instead of iPhone 4S 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Not coming out Oct 4. The rumour is that it will be announced Oct 4 and become available a couple weeks after (in the US anyway). Will Rogers offer upgrades, almost guaranteed. Will the offer early upgrades? We can hope. If the new phone supports AWS you can almost guarantee they will to prevent defections (though the probably will anyway).

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

just like last year. We are most likely getting it a month right after the US release. Unless Apple somehow releases it worldwide at once ( i really doubt that anyways).

Rogers will most likely have upgrades for the iphone 5/ 4s. Just wait & see when they annonce it. That is your best bet.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

So Oct 4th is the day people should wait for. Its the day Apple shows us what iPhone they came out with & what they are calling it.

http://9to5mac.com/2011/09/27/apple-confirms-october-4-event/

Lets hope it does not look like the iPhone 4. I called to check for my upgrade & they said i am elegible to get a new phone or the new iphone for the price as a 3 year term. If it looks like the 4th one i will not be buying it.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

I can tell you as an employee that we really don't get any information you do about phones in advance usually, especially not with Apple.

Your best bet is to visit redboard.rogers.com  they tend to post a lot of stuff like what you're asking about in advance.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

When will Rogers have the new iPhones for customers to purchase/upgrade?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Please read this thread instead of posting on other ones. Thanks. All your answers are in this page i posted.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apple_Devices/thread-id/5596
Highlighted

Closing this thread to avoid confusion. It's from last year when everyone thought the new iPhone would be called iPhone 5 instead of iPhone 4S 🙂

View solution in original post