Iphone 4.....start up

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Iphone 4.....start up

I just received my phone today....plugged it in to charge it up as I knew I would be playing around with it to figure it out. It did not come with any manual, step by step....nothing. went on to the rogers site, all they have there is stuff related to the iphone 3 or 3GS......

how do I import my contacts from my previous phone.....it was not a smart phone, and all  my info is stored on my SIM from my old phone.....it is not a new micro-SIM

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Iphone 4.....start up

The only way to have your contacts import into your new iPhone is via outlook or gmail. I would just write each of them down. If you go to a Rogers Plus store they have a way to do it for you :).

another thing i suggest is getting a sim card adapter in which is about 10 bucks & put your micro simcard on the adapter & then insterting it into your old phone > Copy the contacts & then take the adapter out & insert your micro simcard into your phone.

Unless others know another way, this is the only way.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Iphone 4.....start up

The only way to have your contacts import into your new iPhone is via outlook or gmail. I would just write each of them down. If you go to a Rogers Plus store they have a way to do it for you :).

another thing i suggest is getting a sim card adapter in which is about 10 bucks & put your micro simcard on the adapter & then insterting it into your old phone > Copy the contacts & then take the adapter out & insert your micro simcard into your phone.

Unless others know another way, this is the only way.

View solution in original post