Iphone 4 reception problems

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Souichirou
I've Been Here Awhile

Iphone 4 reception problems

Well heres the thing Ive just got a new iphone 4 and Ive noticed reception problems with cellular data / 3g active on I have bars ranging from 1-3 at MAX and the only solution ive found that kinda resolves the issue partly is disabling the cellular data and 3g but whats the point of paying for the dam survice if i have to keep it off to even make calls or have them drop ALOT with 3g active...

Is there anything I can do ?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Chris
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Iphone 4 reception problems

Sorry, not sure what you can do without updating.. I haven't had any issues on 4.2.1 but obviously others have, might also depend on location.

I have a feeling if you called Rogers they wouldn't help you out until you updated.. 

Sorry I can't help any further...

View solution in original post

All Replies
Chris
I'm a Senior Advisor

What carrier profile version do you have on it?

Settings -> general -> about

I think the latest is 9.0

Also have you tried resetting the network setting on it?

Souichirou
I've Been Here Awhile

My current carrier info is rogers 8.0 I havent updated as to the info my friend told me that while on 9.0 he experiences far worse problems.

I also have reset the network settings and still have the same issues.

What can I or should I do ? Its only been a week and the problems are pissing me OFF.

Chris
I'm a Senior Advisor

Sorry, not sure what you can do without updating.. I haven't had any issues on 4.2.1 but obviously others have, might also depend on location.

I have a feeling if you called Rogers they wouldn't help you out until you updated.. 

Sorry I can't help any further...

View solution in original post