Internet speed has been terribly slow down for a couple of days [Bathurst & Wilson]

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hyj0410
I've Been Around

Internet speed has been terribly slow down for a couple of days [Bathurst & Wilson]

It was quite normal before then, but now It's taking 5~10 minutes to load a page from two or three days ago (and many of pages I access are even not loaded properly).

I erased cache, check my computer if it is system problem, and tried other things I can and concluded that problem is on the internet provider.

When I tried speed check, the RTT shows around 30~60ms (sometimes over 100), and when it goes to download test the error occurs and fails to check the speed.

I'm not so used to deal with the computer, so I don't know what is the problem exactly. anybody can help this?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Contractor
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Internet speed has been terribly slow down for a couple of days [Bathurst & Wilson]

Have you called in to have the call centre tech support do testing on the modem? ultimately it will most likely end in a service technician look at it, though if you rent your modem from rogers I would suggest taking it to your local Rogers Plus location and swapping it out to see if that resolves your issue.

I am a contractor for Rogers. My comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Rogers or its affiliates. I'm simply here to pass along any helpful information I've acquired in the field to improve YOUR experience with their services.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Contractor
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Internet speed has been terribly slow down for a couple of days [Bathurst & Wilson]

Have you called in to have the call centre tech support do testing on the modem? ultimately it will most likely end in a service technician look at it, though if you rent your modem from rogers I would suggest taking it to your local Rogers Plus location and swapping it out to see if that resolves your issue.

I am a contractor for Rogers. My comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Rogers or its affiliates. I'm simply here to pass along any helpful information I've acquired in the field to improve YOUR experience with their services.

View solution in original post