Internet downspeed problem, can't load pages or play games.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Internet downspeed problem, can't load pages or play games.

Do you happen to have  the ticket number for the work on the node?  That would be handy to have so that you can call in and enquire on the status of the work.  One of the mods will have to approve the graphic so that its publicly available.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

No. I would've asked if I knew they had some ticket number to follow up with. He filled some document and said he would follow up and monitor it. I don't have his number because he didn't call (mistyped my number). All I have is his name and supervisors name.

He told me some other guys, who are part of rogers, will come and check out the node and fix it as early as tomorrow or within 24-48 hours.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Stumpthetrump,

What you are referring to is a maintenance technician. The service technician would have referred the call to a maintenance technician to check the node. Realistically it can take upto 7 days for a maintenance technician to come out depending on the severity of the issue and how many users are effected. Noise on the line is normally a priority issue. If the technician said 24-48 hours, please send a PM to @CommunityHelps on Thursday and we can check the status of the maintenance order for you. 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam