cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet and Cable Outage East York

jimboden
I'm an Advisor

FYI for anyone in the Danforth/Woodbine area. Rogers Internet and Cable has been down since roughly 9pm last night. It came back around 1:30am and went down again around 7:30am this morning. I called Rogers and was told there's work going on in the area and was supposed to be back up by 11:30am. It's now almost 1:30pm and it's still down. It must be pretty serious as the outage has been over 28 hours with some brief up time in the wee hours of the morning. If there are any typos in this thread it's because I'm doing this on my phone and I hate using virtual keyboards.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Internet and Cable Outage East York

RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@jimboden

I would like to have a look into your account and see if there is any additional information on the outage in your area. 

I will reach out to you via CommunityHelps PM. 

Regards,

RogersAliciaG

jimboden
I'm an Advisor
Hi RogersAliciaG:

Thanks for the offer to help. I realized I posted incorrect information. The outage has actually been about 18 hours. I'm going to reply to your PM with more information.

Service was restored around 5pm yesterday for a total outage of roughly 20 hours. I want to thank the helpful reps I spoke with on the phone, especially honouring my request to escalate the problem. On one of my calls, the rep got a senior tech support person on another line. After that, the problem was resolved quickly.Smiley Very Happy

Hi @jimboden,

Thank you for your patience, it's much appreciated. We're glad your service has been restored! Smiley Happy Thanks for sharing the information. 

RogersArthur 

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation