cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Usage Tracking on MyRogers not showing up

suhan88
I've Been Around

Is it just me or is internet usage tracking pannel on my rogers down for everyone?

It is just too frustrating not being able to see my bandwidth usage....

iv tried to login from different browsers (FF, Safari, Chrome, and IE) both on windows and mac. Is it possible that there is something wrong with my account?

***edited labels***

52 REPLIES 52

Re: Internet Usage Tracking on MyRogers not showing up

Worked for me as well.

You would think Rogers themselves would post this link...but it would problably be too much like work and actually give the customer what they are paying for!!!

wayner92
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Although the link is working I don't have data for the last two days - only up to Sep 18 and it should be up to yesterday which was Sep 20

gwilki
I Plan to Stick Around

That link does not work today - sept 22. Rogers told me this morning that stats would not be available before the end of the week. Of course, they told me that last week, too. It's clear that their front line people really don't have any idea when it will be back up.

gwilki:

I just tried it and it works for me, plus my usage is up-to-date as of yesterday.

jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor
Same here. It is up to date and of yesterday. also scrolling down the Rogers page to the Support button and clicking on internet usage is working for me.

God they're slow at fixing whatever problem they're going through but anyways perfect cause I was about to start my own post,thank you not employees of Rogers you're better than people that work there.   Rogers wants me to go over my bandwidth limit so I can pay them more money.      Smiley Wink

Site does appear to be fixed, as of this morning.

wayner92

Mine still only shows data up to Sep 18.

techguy001

I just checked mine a few minutes ago and everything is showing up now as normal, including my internet usage up until yesterday (monday the 22nd) inclusive.

As of yesterday I could only access my wireless services under products and services and both TV and Internet services were not available to view.    This lasted nearly a week by the looks of it.   Pretty long to solve this problem, whatever it was.  

I can not see my usage either - for several days already.

And in the evening on the 1st day of the new billing period I received a message, that I 've reached 100% usage.

It is frustrating, honestly!

Other than it was working for a bit... if you look a page or so back, there is links to an ALTERNATE way to look up the usage for now.

The usage notifications, are based off the PREVIOUS day.  You will get a notice today, based of YESTERDAYS usage.
So.. that usage counter at 100% likely came from your LAST day on your cycle then.

It's back to "square one" complete with the error message. Can only get mobile service again.

wayner92

If I get an overage this month for my internet then I am going to argue very hard for it to be waived since we are pretty much running blind for much of the last 10 days.

@wayner92

If you look in the threads on this in the general forum, there is links posted there

To a 'beta' linked page for internet usage.  It will take you to a page which DOES show it.

Rogers seems taking too many advantage of our $$$ and it supposed to be 24 hours maintenance services but they are not 24 hours at all so what's the biggies??? Sometimes I dislike using Rogers if this happens again I'm going to cancel this service. They need to stop taking people's money! "SMH"

Whenever I log in to try to check my internet usage I'm getting the error below:

"Looks like you’re trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you’re looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I have had this error for a while now. I had a live chat started last month to try and get this fixed and the technician never got back to me about this issue. Have tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Edge), tried accessing the app on my phone and it didn't work as well. This error started happening after I was asked to change my user name to an email address.

Is there a workaround or a fix for this?

try sending a message to @CommunityHelps.  I know this was an issue for a number of people.. i think something didnt quite link properly for some

crzynoof
I've Been Here Awhile
i tried this but it asked for my host name and password. how do i find this information?

victor123
I've Been Here Awhile

Here we are in 2016, over five years since the first time posts were made about this problem and it's still a problem never fixed by Rogers. Rogers service reliavbility on Internet and cable is so very poor and inconsistent. Frustrating=Rogers!!

crzynoof
I've Been Here Awhile
Rogers doesn't care about us or fixing this issue. They want us to go over our monthly usage. More money for them. Drives me nuts.

Good evening @crzynoof,

I am very sorry for the late reply Smiley Embarassed

Were you able to get your issue sorted since you last posted?

What error message do you get when trying to access your Internet Usage on MyRogers?

Is everything else functional via your online profile?

We would love to provide you with additional assistance in regards to the issue at hand, if needed.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats