Internet Usage Tracking Utility

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Internet Usage Tracking Utility

LOL.  Here I went all day yesterday thinking it was August 8th for some reason.  Must have had a synapse misfire or something.  Or I'm just getting old!

In that case, it's working just fine, as it reset to nil today (as it's the start of a new billing period).

My bad.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Does the internet tracking utility show all your download history for the month, so you can see what's using the most usage? Or does it only show you the usage per day? Im wanting to see if there is a way to see what's using up all my gigs not just the number of gigs used per day but what programs or streams were used. Is there a way to find this out?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The online usage tracker only shows total overall usage per day and per month.  To track the usage per day, of a device connected to your LAN, you would need a router or firewall that has usage tracking.  I'm not sure at that level if the router or firewall tracking can track per program or stream, some might be able to.  Tracking throughput to an IP address is probably possible, and from there you could determine what program is connecting to the address.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ok great, Ill look into that. Thanks!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

please post your findings [ I have yet to L I K E it here ]

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers internet usage has not been displaying for 6 months now (since August 2015): "Usage Not Available". I tried checking usage on IE11 & Firefox 40.0.03, nothing. As suggested, via chat, I had a customer care disable my Rogers.com profile, then had her recreate a new Rogers.com profile for me using my same email address (myname@rogers.com) as user ID, with a new password. I relogged in but same issue "Usage Not Available". So I assume the process of disabling/recreating profile would work for some and not work for others. Had I used a different email address (other than myname@rogers.com) to recreate profile, it would likely solve my problem, but I did not want to use a different email address because, since the online account is on rogers.com, I just wanted to use the rogers.com email address. Why ? I don't know, that's the way it is.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Evening @PCao,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for clarifying your issue and the steps you have taken already. 

We would like the opportunity to take a deeper look into your MyRogers account and help you access your usage information again. 

I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check your message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

@RogersGabrielle

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Today is Jan. 21, 2016  For two days now I have not been able to check my internet usage.  Keep getting "Usage not Available" message. 

Is anyone else have the same problem????

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Appears to work here.

Are you on/arround your billing cycle?

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

@fersid

We'd like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. We're going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.