Internet Usage Not Showing?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Internet Usage Not Showing?

I tried to check my usage today but it's not showing anything. I checked early this afternoon and now it's much later, nothing. Is it down or is my usage resetting or what? I want to check what I'm at so I can control my usage accordingly. If I'm close to going over or extrapolate to me going over, I might as well. If you're gonna cap me at some ridiculously low 60GB, then I may as well just pay the 50 and use a large amount, whereas if I won't go over, I may as well wait until another month that I will go over. Summer's always a period I go over at some point.

Let me know, thanks.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Around

Re: Internet Usage Not Showing?

Aye, I have the same problem, I think it's just down at the moment since I can't access it either.
I Plan to Stick Around

This is the end of the billing cycle and might be down for a reset -- don't quote me on that.  You can always call them -- the number is on your bill -- and they can call up your usage and let you know where you stand.

I Plan to Stick Around

You guys wanna fix the problem? I'm **** that I can't check my usage and I bet nobody's working on it. I have little faith in you guys and it seems you don't take criticism well, evident from the fact my other post ain't here anymore.

I've Been Around

this is my last day in rogers internet and i am so happy i quit with this mob company

i try to check why i have 50$ charge for internet and i cant see it so i hope this guys from INDIA REBATE MY 50$ i no have to do nothing with them problem

I Plan to Stick Around

is down very often, so until its fixed you better not bill us for going over.  Since we cant monitor it properly its not fair to charge us.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The availability of Rogers usage internet stats is an ongoing problem. Many customers have complained about this ongoing deficiency with the suggested resolution being to either wait or to call Rogers. Imagine being able to find out online what you're paying for and whenever you want. So to Rogers, "what is the problem?".        

I've Been Around

Due to technical difficulties, the Rogers system is currently unavailable. We are working at resolving the delay and anticipate that service will be restored shortly. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rogers values your business, please revisit our site again momentarily. FOR 3 DAYS????? WTH?? you guys suck!!
I've Been Around

And I can't even find the link this morning...it is gone. The instructions provided don't work, and when I find a link that says I can check internet usage, it sends me to the yahoo home page. What is that about??

I've Been Around

If anyone from Rogers monitors this -- please advise how we check internet usage.