Internet Outage - King City, ON

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Internet Outage - King City, ON

Hi,
Wondering what is going on with your Internet service in King City ON. It has been extremely unstable since Friday.
Are there any ETA when it will be back fully operational?

***Added Labels***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Internet Outage - King City, ON

About 5 interruptions for the past 3 hours.
Are you guys working on service restoration?

Hello, @

I can understand the importance of having a stable and connected internet. Hopefully, the internet is back in your neighborhood?

In the event you encounter any connectivity issues, feel free to visit our Rogers Service Interruptions board to see major outages that are currently ongoing. If you are still experiencing issues, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

Kind Regards,

RogersMike

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Mike,

Unfortunately there is no outage information on the link from your reply.

BTW we had another 4 hits today the latest few min ago.

Kiril

Hey @kgs4321

Welcome! 🙂 Connection issues are never convenient. I'm sorry to hear that you were still having issues. How is the connectivity today thus far?

Our Rogers Service Interruption board would depict any reported interruptions. In the event that you do not see your location, please send us a PM so we can look into this for you. I hope it's been restored since you last reached out to us! 🤞  

Regards,

RogersJo