cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Billing

Michealblack
I've Been Around

Hello

I'm new rogers and I was wondering how the internet billing system works. I just finished paying two weeks ago around 122.00 dollars and now I see a -10.00 bill. I don't know what that means and at the bottom it says. So I don't need to pay this why is it there and when does the new bill come out should be I assume a day or two. Any help on how rogers works the billing system would be appercaited

Important Notice

No payment is required at this time. This statement reflects the current status of your

account.

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Internet Billing

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Your billing cycle is different for different areas.. yours may be different than mine.
If you look at the 'paper copy' of your bill, you can see when the billing cycle is (not sure if it shows elsewhere).  You can view the 'paper copy' on the viewing full bill details, there is a DOWNLOAD link at the top above a terms of service, it will bring you to a PDF of the bill.

That billing cycle, is when you will be charged to/from each month.  All counters will reset on that date, etc.

As for the -$10... likely what it is, is that there was some form of credit (what, i cant say without seeing it 🙂 It may be something left over from the last bill.. and over payment.. a credit that was processed AFTER the previous billing cycle, etc.  You wont see any more CHARGES there, till the next billing cycle.
At that time, it should be your billed amount LESS the $10 then.

Make sure that rogers has your EMAIL (weither a rogers, gmail, whatever), in your account info, that way, they will send you an email on the day your bill becomes ready (usualy 1-2 days after the billing cycle ends).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Internet Billing

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Your billing cycle is different for different areas.. yours may be different than mine.
If you look at the 'paper copy' of your bill, you can see when the billing cycle is (not sure if it shows elsewhere).  You can view the 'paper copy' on the viewing full bill details, there is a DOWNLOAD link at the top above a terms of service, it will bring you to a PDF of the bill.

That billing cycle, is when you will be charged to/from each month.  All counters will reset on that date, etc.

As for the -$10... likely what it is, is that there was some form of credit (what, i cant say without seeing it 🙂 It may be something left over from the last bill.. and over payment.. a credit that was processed AFTER the previous billing cycle, etc.  You wont see any more CHARGES there, till the next billing cycle.
At that time, it should be your billed amount LESS the $10 then.

Make sure that rogers has your EMAIL (weither a rogers, gmail, whatever), in your account info, that way, they will send you an email on the day your bill becomes ready (usualy 1-2 days after the billing cycle ends).

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation