Interested in Rogers laying Cable to my house

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Interested in Rogers laying Cable to my house

Good day,

I was a longtime customer of Rogers for over 10 years, but unfortunately, had to cancel as I moved into a house that did not have Rogers cable.  Rurual area.

However, I am interested in finding out what the costs would be to have Rogers lay cable to my house which is approximately 800 metres from their control box.

There are approximately 8 houses on the side of the road to my house, and I doubt any of them would be interested in sharing the costs, but that is neither here nor there.

Does anyone have a contact I can speak to in order to get an estimated official quote?  I have tried for months to find someone at Rogers, with no luck.

I live in the Cambridge/Puslinch area.

Any help is appreciated.   

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Interested in Rogers laying Cable to my house

Hello @Eradicator

We’d like to help. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersSannecia