cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information on Nexus 6

dullplywood
I've Been Here Awhile

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the upcoming Nexus 6?

• Will rogers be selling it?
  • When does it arrive?
  • Will we be able to reserve it in store?
  • Price(s)?
  • Any other relevant information?

I understand little information is out at this time, but if anything comes up in the future, it would be great to know!

***Edited Labels.***

135 REPLIES 135

Re: Information on Nexus 6

Gs229
I've Been Here Awhile

Where can we find this info?

Jocko411
I've Been Here Awhile
You can call Rodgers or chat online with a rep. I have done both and received the same information.

Mayoo
I Plan to Stick Around

Gs229
I've Been Here Awhile
Count me out at that price. Cancelled my reservation

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Mayoo

Incorrect. The pricing for the device is NOT listed on the reservation. When u reserve a device it does NOT list u the price of the device. Only the $40 fee and where u want to reserve it too.

The Mobilesyrup link u posted didn't confirm the pricing either. It says it might be more then $250

Mayoo
I Plan to Stick Around

yes .. i just mentioned that its available via online reservation...

pricing details got revealed via this link
http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/11/nexus-6-rogers-299-99-two-year-contract.html

td66
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

I'm #9 on the pre-order list for the Nexus 6. I've read the release with Rogers is supposed to be tomorrow Nov 26th and I haven't seen any movement on my pre-order.

Are you hearing anything yet ?

Thanks,

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello td66

It should change status either tonight or tomorrow. Depending on when they get them from Motorola. If u don't get then by Friday then for sure u next week. Rogers has NOT officially announced a date for they device to be released. It's what reps are only saying which is true BUT only via leaks and such.

td66
I Plan to Stick Around
Thanks Meowmix

idontlike
I've Been Here Awhile

Today is the 25th, and I still haven't seen any change in the Reservation screen, my order still says Open. It's been over a month since the phone was announced. This is one of the sloppiest phone launches I've ever seen - all I want to do is give my money to you clowns!!

Has anyone seen a change in status to their order yet? Is anyone else considering just forgetting about this?

It's now showing on their site, but my order hasn't changed either. I'm number 80.

mbazdell
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I've literally called every store in Ottawa. None of them have it. I get the feeling the "limited availability" means that only a single store in Toronto has 5 in stock.

Just an update, I'm now up to 28 (Woo hoo! Getting tired of this loaner phone!)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello mbazdell

Every single carrier has limited stock of the device. This is due via Google Canada giving them limited stock. A bell store i go to doesn't even have any and even told me that no Bell store in Toronto has any.

sfddf
I've Been Here Awhile
I moved from 138 to 87 today. Spoke to a rep today and was told they'd be available in store today. No stores in montreal received them.

Mynista13
I've Been Here Awhile

How exactly does the position system work? Do you get an email or something telling you to go to the store you picked, when you move to 1st position? Cuz i jumped from 59 to 7 today, and I don't quite understand
Sorry if this is a stupid question again! I thought I understood the whole system until I read the posts today that people were going to the stores in person without receiving confirmation emails about it being shipped and whatnot
Should I just be going to the store everday now then to ask them if it's arrived? Or am I still supposed to be waiting for some sort of confirmation that it has arrived, before I go to the store?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Mynista13

Once the device has been shipped from the Rogers warehouse, you will receive a email telling you the UPS / Canada post tracking information & tells you its been shipped. Once the store receives they will call you & letting you know to come pick it up. You have 7 days from the day the store receives it to pick up the device. If you do not pick it up, the store after 7 days can sell it to someone else.

No one has received their Nexus 6 from the reservation system. The posts you are reading are users going to the stores & getting devices from the store stock.

Mynista13
I've Been Here Awhile

Ohhhhh ok I see! that suddenly makes more sense. Thank you for explaining that for me!

rmoue
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone know which stores have stock?

If people are getting them from the store first, what is the purpose of the reservation system?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Mynista13

You are welcome!!:)

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello rmoue

No Rogers store in Toronto or Scarborough. My buddy in Brampton & North York said the same. The stores that MAY have could be Best Buy or Future Shop. Those do NOT work with Rogers on the reservation system. They get their own shipments. Also Rogers has not seem to received any Nexus 6 devices from what i have heard everywhere else.
Topic Stats