Information on Nexus 6

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dullplywood
I've Been Here Awhile

Information on Nexus 6

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the upcoming Nexus 6?

• Will rogers be selling it?
  • When does it arrive?
  • Will we be able to reserve it in store?
  • Price(s)?
  • Any other relevant information?

I understand little information is out at this time, but if anything comes up in the future, it would be great to know!

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Information on Nexus 6

Hello everyone!!

As of this morning Rogers has opened up the reservation line for the Nexus 6. You can reserve it via logging into My Rogers -Products And Services -Device Reservation. They only offer the midnight blue color at this point and you need to put down a $40 reservation fee which u will get back if u cancel your reservation or the device ships. Which ever one comes first.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dullplywood

Unfortunately at this time there is no information regarding when or if Rogers will carry it. Once they do, they will announce it! Stay tuned 🙂
Mayoo
I Plan to Stick Around

Thx for the thread.

I am waiting for this as well
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mayoo

We all will be but Rogers will price it the same as Google IF they will carry it which i hope they do. On a year term it will most likely be something around the terms of $249 or something.

Nothing is set on stone until Rogers & Google announce that Rogers or any Canadian carrier will carry the device.
dullplywood
I've Been Here Awhile

After searching on competitor's sites, only Telus has officially said they will carry it. The phone will only come in Midnight Blue for pre-orders but new colours may be purchased as they become available. Prices are not confirmed for the phone and Telus has explained that they will start accepting orders in November. 

I hope Rogers jumps on this opportunity soon or else they may be losing at least one customer. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dullplywood

That is correct. Telus is the only Canadian carrier that this morning from what i know officially will release the Nexus 6. Unfortunately Rogers hasn't said anything yet BUT I am sure they.

You have to understand that Telus MIGHT have gotten a 60-90 day exclusively rights for it if that's the case so Rogers can't do anything. So losing a customer over that is kinda silly....

Now Rogers has offered all they Nexus phones before so I am sure they will carry this one too. Maybe they will announce something next week!
cheng120772
I've Been Here Awhile

Can't wait to have a Nexus 6 and pair it with my glass. Is it possible to trade up my iphone 5 for a Nexus? What would be the criteria to be able to do so?
cheng120772
I've Been Here Awhile

When will Rogers start selling Nexus 6? I needit badly to pair with my glass.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cheng120772

Unfortunately you can't trade ur iPhone 5 for a Nexus 6. Rogers does offer a trade up program but it only gives u the value of the iPhone 5. That value won't be much from what i know for that device. It won't cover most of the Nexus 6 price ( IF Rogers carrys the devices). You will still need to pay for some of the price.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cheng120772

No need to make a new thread if there already is another one about this..

Unfortunately as i said in the other thread. Unfortunately Rogers hasn't announce the Nexus 6 yet. Only Telus has. Rogers should be announcing it once they start carrying it or will be. Until then there isn't much information to go on. You will just have to wait until Rogers says something.