cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incredibly fast speeds in downtown Toronto yet again.

lucretrius3
I Plan to Stick Around

I am getting a whopping 0.8 Mbps downstream on Extreme tonight in Downtown Toronto.  Does life get any better than this? LOL

***edited labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Incredibly fast speeds in downtown Toronto yet again.

hiphopwingman
I've Been Around

same

this is ridiculous

it's happens every other night.

i call to complain. then it works. then it doesn't work. so i dont' know whether i should bring the modem back.

bah

xplornetsucks
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Hi Guys 

thanks to Rogers Wisdom to clump ALL internet into one forum..... people can't help unless you state your service...

They really don't have a clue.. so state your connection type, your modem model.. etc etc...

THIS IS TECH SUPPORT  101 folks.. rogers should be desegregating the forums into SPECIFIC internet types... Wireless, Rocket Hub, Cable etc etc....

its sickening to see the lack of support, the fact people have to wade through other users issues.. who may not even be on the same internet plam.. to solve an issue...

Ban me again for "breaking your forum rules"... but for everyones sake... split the internet forums into the specific groups that you are selling to people!!

RogersGina
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)
I moved skinorth's 'me too' post to Community Feedback. Please include your comments about board structure there.
Thanks,
Gina
We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation