Increased upload speeds

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Increased upload speeds

Does anyone have a date on when Rogers is going to be increasing the upload speeds? I'm in Scarborough and I spoke with a customer service rep approx. 2 weeks ago and they said that the extreme plus would be increased from 1Mbps to 7Mbps sometime within the month of October.

Sorry if this was discussed in a previous topic but a search turned up nothing.

Thanks 🙂

***edited labels***

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Increased upload speeds

Any changes yet, I was told the same thing and have not seen any increase. Rogers is pretty quick to take our money but slow to upgrade services. It seems that the Fibe from bell is available in my area....... hmmmmm

I Plan to Stick Around

Haven't heard anything yet either. Rogers will shut your internet off in a split second, increase or decrease your speed as requested just as fast...as raise rates so fast its stunning...but when it comes to increasing upload speeds ,
that should have been much higher long before this,for there customers paying exorbitant rates in their largest market...they drag their heels.
I've Been Around

Yes. I had received 7Mbps for upload with Extreme package:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1646326928.png

Btw, I am living in Brampton.