Im so upset with Rogers as well as customer service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Im so upset with Rogers as well as customer service

Rogers employee in BC gave a level 2 person a new phone on my account. Level 2 people can not make any changes on anyones account. And rather than being accountable for thier mistake they are trying to make me pay for thier mistake. Im here to tell you that I have paid my dues, ive paid for my mistakes with Rogers before when you charge me 900 in data fees cause of your phones that they stopped making just for that reason.well im not going to take this lightly. At all. When I called in the customer service peraon I got told me too bad and that I have to pay for the phone.I live in alberta by the way. So this is rogera last chance to make this right, be accountable for your mistakes or I have already written up letters that I have not sent yet but i will be sending to global news. Calgary Sun. Ombudsman, crtc. And I will write more if this situation is not dealt with in an appropriate manner as well as timely. I am appauled by the customer service response. This is disgusting behaviours on thier behalf.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Im so upset with Rogers as well as customer service

Hi, @tatoo_100

I can understand how this would be a cause for concern .

I would like to help. Addressing the issue involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersAliciaG

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: Im so upset with Rogers as well as customer service

Wow. That is totally inexcusable. Hopefully your issue can be resolved quickly.

However I just wanted to chime in with something to avoid any issues in the future. A level two contact is able to make changes to an account. However they are limited to changes that don't result in a new commitment; in other words, a hardware upgrade, or signing up for one of the new Ignite Bundles. Just something to keep in mind going forward.