Illegible Rogers Prepaid Plan Page

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Illegible Rogers Prepaid Plan Page

Why is part of the prepaid plan page illegible and overlapping ?  It has been like that for at least 3 weeks now .  

Is it my browser or the page  .....seems strange that that is the only page that I have an issue with .

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Illegible Rogers Prepaid Plan Page

Good afternoon @barndoor,

Are you referring to the Pay as You Go page on rogers.com? I checked it on Chrome and it appears fine on my end. Or is this for your MyRogers?

RogersZia

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Everything looks fine to me using Windows 7 and Firefox. What browser are you using?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@barndoor

I know the page you are speaking of and I will attest that up until the last time I looked at it, the whole page was crowded - the table was overlapping, and the promotion for the 180 plan was hidden under the top of the description of the table.

But today, looking at it on Chrome and Firefox (I don't use Chrome anymore by the way, Firefox only, except for Anyplace TV - another issue altogether).

If it is still doing it, this is one I may suggest that you clear your cache and cookies - an old page may still be cached.

But just to clarify that @barndoor is describing something that I have seen for weeks now, I just haven't said anything, but appears that someone did some work on it.  Maybe someone went tech support route and someone fixed it.

Hope you figure a way to clean it up.

Bruce

Highlighted

Thanks Bruce ... 

I'll have to learn how to clear my cache I guess .  Smiley LOL

This is the page  ....https://www.rogers.com/web/content/wireless-products/plans?cm_sp=wireless-_-pay_as_you_go-_-plans_ba...   and yes it is overlap 2/3 of the way down the table and the $180 plan is partially hidden . my browser is Chrome I think . Was still an issue for me a couple minutes ago  .... it doesn't matter  to me really,  I just noticed it was dodgy when I was trying to compare a couple plans.

Edited to ad ...on that page the $180 is hidden if you click on talk and text plans the next page would be the one I described above. 

Highlighted

BS wrote: 

Hope you figure a way to clean it up.

Bruce

It looks like they did  ....and I didn't have to learn how to clear my cache after all .  Smiley Wink