Ignite TV Service Interruption

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ignite TV Service Interruption

Hey @mandilou2373

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! I hope you're staying safe and sound. 😊 I've had Ignite TV services for quite some time now and I must say, it's been amazing! 

I know first hand how disruptive it can be when your home services go down and how imperative it is to stay entertained and connected especially during these times. Hopefully, it's been restored since you've reached out to us! 

If issues persist, please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can have a gander at this for you. In the event that you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, feel free to Click Here. If you’d like to receive notifications from Rogers about service interruptions in your area, make sure to update your email address and wireless contact number in MyRogers.

Have you seen our Rogers Service Interruptions page? You can find details about major outages and an estimated time in which you can expect your service to return. 

Regards, 

RogersJo

I've Been Around

I’ve been having intermittent black screens on one tv only.  This will happen frequently for up to a minute at a time.  No issues with Rogers internet or other televisions in the house.  I have tried multiple reboots and swapping out the HDMI cable with no luck. 

Good day @Patz

Congrats are in order for your first post with us and a warm welcome to the community. 😊 Sorry to hear about the experience you're having with an intermittent black screen, I know how inconvenient that may be. When did this start happening? Our very own @RogersTony actually posted some helpful troubleshooting tips and tricks you may very well want to try after having swapped the HDMI cord as well. You can have a peruse at it here

Feel free to let us know if that resolves the issue. 👍

Cheers, 

RogersJo