IS THE UPDATE OUT FOR THE NOTE TOO?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

IS THE UPDATE OUT FOR THE NOTE TOO?

if not, does anybody knows when would it be release?

***edited labels***

I've Been Around

Re: IS THE UPDATE OUT FOR THE NOTE TOO?

it was supposed to be out in preview form last week or so.at least what i read.i tried and failed
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Had this recently and the wow factor of it did not last long to me. Camera is slow in capturing.; the thinnest stylus line is still thick and worst of all it is stuck in gingerbread 2.3.6

July 11, 2012 nothing from Rogers, nothing from kies

Any word Rogers?

I Plan to Stick Around

According to this article Rogers should be pushing it on July 21st, how true is anyneo's guess 🙂

Rogers expecting to push out Galaxy Note ICS upgrade on July 21st

I Plan to Stick Around

Wooohooo....update received this morning OTA. It took about 20 minutes for download, installation and reboot. Also it reset my screen so if you have folders set up like I did you have to recreate them all over. Other than that, no problem so far.

Good luck 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

Same here. Took longer to put my icons back the way I like them. Everything good so far. Face unlock works quickly. Lots of little changes noticed. Going to be an interesting week. Btw. We have version 4.0.4.
Funny that Rogers hasn't said anything yet... I wonder if they know 😛
I've Been Here Awhile

It's weird:  this morning around 8:30am I was able to activate the update on my Note but I cancelled the download, thinking that it would be better to update my Note in the evening after coming home late from work.

So it's 10pm and I tried the update again but it says, "No update available".  It's like as if Rogers turned off the update.

I've Been Here Awhile

Never mind; Rogers seems to have reactivated the updates; got mine at 7am this Sat. morning.  🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

nomad416, would you be able to tell me if you got the S Note app along with the update?
I've Been Here Awhile

toosooty:  Nah, just s-memo is included; s-note is a separate download.

(mentioned here as well:  http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1770426-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-Ice-Cream-Sandwich-update-wit... )