I have an IPAD and noticed this am that when I select View Account tab in IPAD is says Service Temporarily Unavailable. Logging online via the Rogers main website shows the account is cancelled but I still have IPAD service. Anyone know whats up? Thanks for any info or help, appreciate it.
Tried that a few times during the day and get this: "We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and therefore cannot complete your request at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again later." Happens frequently on the site for some reason. Thanks for the post back. Maybe they haven't finished the switch over completely yet.
It is possible that when changes are made to the account the Myrogers or MyAccount will not be available until after the next billing period.
Help with MyAccount or MyRogers on Rogers.com
Please use the following http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv
06honda: Thank you for your post regarding this issue. I've contacted Rogers Customer support several times to find out why I'm now recieving a bill and NO one there could answer my questions. Your first post describes exactly what I'm now experancing. The only thing that I have noticed is I cannot use the "on device" account app in the settings area anymore. I keep getting the message that the service is temporary out of service. I can however see it on the "My Rogers" section of thier Web Site. Why were we not notified of the change?
Here is he email I got regarding this change:
As part of ongoing improvements to our service, please be advised that on September 23, 2013 your Rogers Wireless Internet Pay In Advance account will be migrated to a different billing system.
Your account will be moved from prepaid billing to the Rogers postpaid billing platform. You should not experience any disruptions to your wireless internet service as a result of the migration and you will continue to have easy access to your Rogers account through your iPad.
As a gesture of our appreciation, you will receive your first month's wireless internet monthly service fee on your new postpaid billing account, free!1
However, please note the following changes to your account maintenance:
1. You will now receive a monthly paper bill at the address currently associated with your Wireless Internet Pay In Advance account. We recommend that you register for online billing to receive your monthly bill online instead. Once we have migrated your account, you will be able to register for online billing, view your balance and access complete usage details online, by setting up a MyRogers account on www.rogers.com. If you have set up auto-renewal payments on your Wireless Internet Pay In Advance account, we will continue to charge your credit card the same monthly amount for your plan, as well as any additional wireless internet usage over and above your plan allowance. If not, please arrange to pay your monthly bill using one of our accepted payment methods.2You will receive your first bill within the first two months from the date of your account migration.3
2. There is no commitment period associated with your new postpaid account. Your wireless internet services will continue to be month-to-month and you may cancel your services at any time.
3. Your wireless internet plan and monthly service fee will remain the same. However, any wireless internet usage over and above your plan allowance will be billed to your postpaid account as follows:
• $0.02/MB if you subscribe to the $15 (250MB) plan; or
• $10/GB if you subscribe to the $35 (5GB) plan.
4. You will no longer receive notification on your wireless internet usage, however, you can continue to easily manage your account directly on your iPad within Settings and/or by going to Rogers.com (create a MyRogers account to monitor usage and make plan changes, as needed).
5. If you would like to make any changes to your postpaid account once it has been set up, register online at rogers.com/MyRogers.
All other aspects of your wireless internet service will remain the same. Please see the Rogers Terms of Service previously provided to you and posted at rogers.com/terms for any remedy available to you.
Thanks again for choosing Rogers and enjoy your first month's wireless internet monthly service fee on us!
Please call 1-877-330-1318 for more information about your wireless internet account or if you would like to respond to this notice.
I will do as suggested by the other poster regarding waiting until the next billing cycle. Maybe it hasn't completely switched over from pay in advance to postpaid totally on the Rogers backend.
He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.