cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNET OPTION TO PAY BUNDLED ACCOUNTS

IOC
I've Been Around

I have bundled accounts, what do I add as the payee to make a payment via internet banking, I only see separate options , wireless, cable etc

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: INTERNET OPTION TO PAY BUNDLED ACCOUNTS

Hey @IOC

as @RogersArthur said, if you have a consolidated account, under payee chose Rogers Wireless

Easiest way to know if you have consolidated account and to confirm what to enter.
9 Digit account number = Wireless / Consolidated
12 Digit Account number = Cable/Internet only

So if you get a bill that is Wireless (Cellphone), Homephone, Cable TV and Internet. You have a consolidated account and you should use Rogers Wireless Payee and it would be 9 digits.

12 Digit (Rogers Cable Payee) would be only if you have Internet and/or Cable TV but no homephone and/or wireless (cellphone).

Hope that clarifies it :]

and welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy the warmth and support we have from our members. (even though it's getting cooler outside! 😮 )

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersArthur
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @IOC,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I understand you're trying to find out which service to select for your online banking payment option (wireless, cable etc). It's sounds like you're on a consolidated plan, if this is the case I recommend you select the wireless option.

Thank you for your patience,

RogersArthur

Hey @IOC

as @RogersArthur said, if you have a consolidated account, under payee chose Rogers Wireless

Easiest way to know if you have consolidated account and to confirm what to enter.
9 Digit account number = Wireless / Consolidated
12 Digit Account number = Cable/Internet only

So if you get a bill that is Wireless (Cellphone), Homephone, Cable TV and Internet. You have a consolidated account and you should use Rogers Wireless Payee and it would be 9 digits.

12 Digit (Rogers Cable Payee) would be only if you have Internet and/or Cable TV but no homephone and/or wireless (cellphone).

Hope that clarifies it :]

and welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy the warmth and support we have from our members. (even though it's getting cooler outside! 😮 )
We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation