ICC Cricket World Cup - only one channel?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

ICC Cricket World Cup - only one channel?

Hello Rogers reps,

I ordered the ICC cricket world cup package 2011 to watch the world cup, but I noticed that I only have access to channel 499. I have checked the schedule on ATN and I see that there are cricket games overlapping each other on certain days for 10 or more games. When I called ATN they said I need to call Rogers regarding the issue.

When I called Rogers, the rep said you guys are showing the matches only on Channel 499 and the overlapping games would be rebroadcast after the event.

On bell they are showing it on channels 736 and 737 and it's the same pricing. They even have a dedicated page for the event and includes a special offer as well and most of all I won't miss a single game.Why should I still stick with you and miss 10 games of the 49 games and still pay the same price? .

I'm just displaying my anger regarding this. I didn't pay to watch just half of the games on PPV. If I need to watch a rebroacast of the event, I would rather watch it on youtube.

Please address this issue.

Thank you.

***Edited labels***

I've Been Around

Re: ICC Cricket World Cup - only one channel?

Rogers does have 2 channels showing the games 498 and 499! ENJOY!!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: ICC Cricket World Cup - only one channel?

how do we order this package online and how much does it cost?

do we have to order atn before inorder to get this package?