I wanna delete my rogers account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YoonmiHan
I've Been Around

I wanna delete my rogers account

Hi~

I m in korea so i wanna delete my account.

so please know how can i delete my account and I wanna change payment to credit card before i delete my account. !!!

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: I wanna delete my rogers account

Hi @YoonmiHan Welcome to the forums.

Just to echo what @RogersShaun stated yes you can call customer service to have your account fully deactivated. I also noticed you would like to change your method of payment before you do so? This also can be done through customer service or online.

To change this online you would Go to Rogers.com and sign in to My Rogers. Go to Payment and then Update my payment method. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersShaun

Hi @YoonmiHan 

If you want to cancel your account entirely, you'd have to contact customer care at 1-888-764-3771.

RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @YoonmiHan Welcome to the forums.

Just to echo what @RogersShaun stated yes you can call customer service to have your account fully deactivated. I also noticed you would like to change your method of payment before you do so? This also can be done through customer service or online.

To change this online you would Go to Rogers.com and sign in to My Rogers. Go to Payment and then Update my payment method. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post