I ordered the rocket stick monday

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered the rocket stick monday

The 29th. Its now the 30th. I received an email immediately and Im supposed to get a call very soon for the payment and shipment confirmation.... I put down the "call me in 3hours" but its been 24+ hours now and still nothing...

How long does this usually take?

WHat if I decide to cancel, would I get charge?

***edited labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I ordered the rocket stick monday

Hi dateng_pinoy,

I've sent you a PM.

RogersDarrell

I've Been Here Awhile

I still havent got any calls from rogers... Does it usually take this long? 4+ days now just to CONFIRM billing payment and shipping info?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Did you check your private message from darrell? (the little envelope icon at the top right corner or the page here)

He may have been able to look into it for you.

I would assume though, that no it normaly shouldnt take that long.. even if there was an issue with the processing, you would get it sooner.

I've Been Here Awhile

I waited long enough. 5days and no call back. It seems like roges doesnt want my business.

Id take my business to bell mobile internet now.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dateng_pinoy

Did you check what Rogers_Darrel sent you? If not i suggest you do. He may be able to help you more as he can look into this.
I've Been Here Awhile

YEs yes offcourse I viewed the PM. It wasnt helpful. I already tried to call them but they are to busy. I already did the online chat but they said they couldnt help either. So I went here its the same thing.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dateng_pinoy

Hmm weird as no one can help you. I would see if you can call again Rogers one last time to see if anyone can help but its up to you.

At this point seeing as they can not help you, i would just make the switch BUT do a research before switching & call Bell & ask them about the deliveries & all. Just in case you have the same issue.
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation