I love the “More Like This” feature

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I love the “More Like This” feature

I love the “More Like This” feature Rogers offers when I finish watching a program.

I can never tell what new shows I’m going to like – so I’m so glad Rogers has the great brain saving feature that tells me what I’ll like.

So when I finished watching Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo on Fox News, Rogers helpfully informed me I’d like: Food Factory or Where God Weeps or e-talk

and for Melissa Harris-Perry on MS-NBC Rogers told me I’d like Food Factory or Where God Weeps or e-talk

and when I finished watching Pets TV, Rogers knew I’d like Food Factory or Where God Weeps or e-talk

Curios George3: Celluloid Ceilings, 3 fantomes chez les Hathaw… (I had forgotten that when I was a kid I wanted to learn French)

Coronation Street: Cutthroat Kitchens, The Social, Under the Dome, Dr. Phil, Blackstone

Teen Wolf: MasterChef Canada, The Young and the Restless, Coronation Street (but I don’t understand when I finished watching Coronation Street Rogers didn’t tell me about Teen Wolf)

Elopement: Coronation Street, Andy Hardy Gets Spring Fever, Singin’ in the Rain

Pilates From the Inside Out: Coronation Street, Andy Hardy Gets Spring Fever, Jane Eyre

Law and Order: Max Payne, Coronation Street, Serangoon Road

Hot in Cleveland: Baby Daddy, Good God, Major Crimes, Coronation Street

***Edit Labels***

Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Re: I love the “More Like This” feature

Hey @billmcintyre
...Work in progress I presume...
I picked up the sarcasm and I can understand how you feel, I am seriously hoping it will improve over time.

I am greatful that the feature is there, but it needs work, at least similar genre.

Law and Order: Max Payne <-- Okay good match. Coronation Street? Not so much (Maybe it matched How old it was lol)

I think submitting this in the "Idea Box" would be great. I would definitely +1 your post on that.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My favourite tonight, some 5 months after this original post:

The Walking Dead

MORE LIKE THIS

Thomas and Friends
We Bought a House
Four Weddings
Say Yes To The Dress

That feature is about as lame as it gets and totally indicative of the fail of a company that Rogers is.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sometimes it shows OK things.. 
When i looked at NCIS the other day.. showed the other two NCIS shows.. and criminal minds, etc.. so pretty good.

But most of the time.. WAAAAAY off.

You can go into the SETTINGS and turn the sugestions off.