I look for unblocking code NOKIA Lumia 520.2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I look for unblocking code NOKIA Lumia 520.2

good afternoon all! to me brought phone from Canada but it doesn't work the unblocking code to me demands advised to write on this site help me where to take an unblocking code? if who knows a code write I will be very grateful.

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: I look for unblocking code NOKIA Lumia 520.2

Hello andrey2015

If you want to unlock your device, you can contact Rogers & have them unlock it for you for $50. You will have to have the IMEI number on a Rogers wireless account to do so tho.

Your other option is checking out some online unlocking sites or cellphone stores that unlock devices.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Use one of these Canadian websites:  UnlockCanada (.com)  or Unlock.CanadaGSM (.ca) or MobileinCanada (.com)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello andrey2015

If you want to unlock your device, you can contact Rogers & have them unlock it for you for $50. You will have to have the IMEI number on a Rogers wireless account to do so tho.

Your other option is checking out some online unlocking sites or cellphone stores that unlock devices.

View solution in original post