I can't open my attachment in my rogers webmail? HELP!!!!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't open my attachment in my rogers webmail? HELP!!!!!

I used to open attachment no problem.  But since I installed dropbox I can't.  I deleted my dropbox account and see if that helped and nothing. 

When I click on the file that I would like to open I get two options "save to my computer or save to my dropbox" those are new messages that I get.  Before a window used to pop up and asked me to save or open the files.

I was told to reset firefox and install chrome, but it didn't work either 😞 I dont know what to do.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Thanks

***edited labels***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: I can't open my attachment in my rogers webmail? HELP!!!!!

Click on the 'save to my computer'

Depending on the size of the file.. it may be right away, or may take a minute... as i think its actually downloading it (or scanning it) at this point.

THEN, you will see the the normal save/open dialog box.
(at least it is that way, in IE)

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks. I did that and no pop up ..... am I missing something??? I didnt get the save/open dialog box

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Dont think so.

Again, i have only done it, in IE (not FF).

Small stuff like 200k images, etc..it came up right away.  Had a PDF, bout 1.5 megs, took a good min or longer to pop up the thing.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation