Hybrid Fibre 60 Plan bumped to 320GB+TechXpert at no extra charge

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Hybrid Fibre 60 Plan bumped to 320GB+TechXpert at no extra charge

Oh, one thing I should add my account is pretty old I still have the old rewards program called better bundles or something similar which gets me a 12% discount on all my services. I lost the 12% discount on my I internet portion of my bill due to the netbox. Basically I wasn't allowed to "double up" on promotions. The clerk didn't trigger this. This was automated by rogers billing I called for two months and asked why I wasn't getting a discount anymore for my internet. On the first month they actually credited my account on the next month it was explained and they actually credited it again that month but with the explanation no more double dipping on promotions. Still a good deal none the less I still get my 12% discount on my cell, cable and home phone.
I'm a Trusted Contributor

I kind of wish they would stop all the free-be upgrades for some select customers then maybe they could lower the cost for all instead of increasing package prices two or three times per year. Nothing is free, all customers are subsidizing the giveaways.

Note a new increase in package prices (TV and Internet)take effect 24 January.

I'm an Advisor

@jays77 wrote:

I kind of wish they would stop all the free-be upgrades for some select customers then maybe they could lower the cost for all instead of increasing package prices two or three times per year. Nothing is free, all customers are subsidizing the giveaways.

Yes, but that's how it is in almost every industry - being a good quiet loyal dutiful customer gets you nothing, while all the better deals go to i) new customers, or ii) disruptive customers who get angry and threaten to switch.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

@VivienM wrote:

@jays77 wrote:

Yes, but that's how it is in almost every industry - being a good quiet loyal dutiful customer gets you nothing, while all the better deals go to i) new customers, or ii) disruptive customers who get angry and threaten to switch.

Oh I agree with you, but I can dream. Smiley Happy