cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unsubscribe from the constant promotional emails?

JMill420
I've Been Here Awhile

I am constantly getting promotional emails from Rogers about their various products.  I unsubscribe from every email I receive.  Yet I am constantly receiving new emails.

The only emails I am wanting to receive from Rogers are emails regarding my account (billing, account changes confirmations, service changes confirmations, etc).  I have zero interest in anything else, especially these promotional emails.

I have searched all over within my profile settings and cannot find any email preferences options.

How can I unsubscribe from ALL promotional emails sent by Rogers?

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to unsubscribe from the constant promotional emails?

RogersMoin

Hello, @JMill420

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post, it can take up to 14 days to get unsubscribed from the marketing offers. Are you getting those emails beyond 14 days of unsubscription?

Regards,

RogersMoin

JMill420
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks RogersMoin,

I understand the 14 day time line, however, that is not what I was asking about.

How can I unsubscribe from ALL promotional emails sent by Rogers?  I do not want to ever receive non-account related emails from Rogers.

The current method of unsubscribing is border-line CASL complient.  

Hello @JMill420

Unsubscribing should stop the promotional emails. If you are subscribed to communications from any other Rogers Group of Companies, such as Publishing or Media, you may continue receiving communications from them and will need to opt-out on those websites individually.

If you are still having troubles please send a PM to @CommunityHelps so we can look into this for you. To learn more about our Private Messaging system, please click here.

Thanks,

RogersAsif

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation