How to stop auto-renewal

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How to stop auto-renewal

So I'm one of those subscribers currently unable to access the NHL GameCenter package.  Although I do have the 30 day redeem code which is allowing me to watch, I'm not pleased with the prospect of having to renew this redeem code every 30 days.

With no signs of a resolution, I do not want to enter next year with the same issues.  And I do not want to have to hunt down a refund after the fact.  Is there any way to stop the auto-renewal setting?  Under the previous 'ownership', I was simply able to go to my NHL.com profile and switch off auto-renewal.  But now?  Entering a support ticket can't possibly be the only way to do this?

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: How to stop auto-renewal

Hello @ healthyitch

Welcome to the Forums !

When you subscribe to Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE, you will be asked if you would like us to auto-renew your subscription for the next season. This will NOT happen by default – you must check the Auto-Renewal checkbox if you wish to be auto-renewed. Have you check the box ?

Auto-renewals will be processed on or around October 1st, before the start of each season (October 1, 2016 for the 2016/17 season). You will be sent a reminder via email a couple of weeks before then, and if you would like to make a change to the status of your auto-renewal before your credit card is charged, you can contact us.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: How to stop auto-renewal

Hello @ healthyitch

Welcome to the Forums !

When you subscribe to Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE, you will be asked if you would like us to auto-renew your subscription for the next season. This will NOT happen by default – you must check the Auto-Renewal checkbox if you wish to be auto-renewed. Have you check the box ?

Auto-renewals will be processed on or around October 1st, before the start of each season (October 1, 2016 for the 2016/17 season). You will be sent a reminder via email a couple of weeks before then, and if you would like to make a change to the status of your auto-renewal before your credit card is charged, you can contact us.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

View solution in original post