How to record baseball game after first 2 hours?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfait
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: How to record baseball game after first 2 hours?

@jimboden wrote:

It's very unfortunate that the feature does not exist with the Nextbox. I also have an SA8300HD PVR and record every Blue Jays game and set the recording for 5 hours because you never know how long a game will be, like the one in Colorado a few days ago, which took close to 6 hours because of a bad storm. I usually start watching the recording after the game has been in progress for roughly 2 hours, then fast forward through all the commercials, of course. Once the game has settled in, if one team has scored a few runs and the other has not, I start fast forwarding until something interesting happens on the scoreboard. If the Jays are out west, I record the usual 5 hours and watch it the next morning.

If you're going to watch it the next day, why not just watch "Blue Jays in 30".  All the main plays and hits it 30 minutes.  It's on the morning following the game.

jimboden
I'm an Advisor

@mfait

Thanks for the suggestion.Smiley Happy

Blkshado1
I've Been Around

Have you considered just recording the "Blue Jays in 30" show instead? Condenses All the innings where something actually happened into a 30min game.