How to hook up cable to upstairs bedroom

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

How to hook up cable to upstairs bedroom

I just recently bought a tv and want to put it in my bedroom. I'm trying to figure out how to hook up my cable to it. i do have a digital box which is located in the living room below my room. I was wondering if someone can tell me what the easiest way is to hook up my table with out drilling any holes (not permitted in my town house) and if rogers does instillations like this?

What I do know is that I will most likely need a long cable and a splitter. I'm not sure what to do after that.

Thank you in advance! 

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How to hook up cable to upstairs bedroom

Probaly the best thing to do is to call Rogers Cable and schedule a Technician to come visit your house and see if they can install an additional cable outlet in the bedroom without drilling.  They may need to staple the cable along the baseboards, down the stair cases and into the room where the cable  alerady exists, trust me, A friend of mine was in a similar situation and he was happy that cables were running up and down the stair cases, lol.  to each is own.

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation