How to go about reporting a user hacking on an ISP supplied by Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

How to go about reporting a user hacking on an ISP supplied by Rogers

I live in Australia and I found myself and other friends of mine being hacked into. A simple IP trace tracked the IP and Internet Service Provider to Rogers Communications Inc in Cananda.

After going through the processes that I could, being unable to physically call them, I made no headway into contacting anyone about this issue through the website.

Who may I speak to in order to quickly resolve this issue?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How to go about reporting a user hacking on an ISP supplied by Rogers

Calling, even by eating the LD cost.. is the BEST way to get ahold of them.

But if that is not possible, you could TRY the live chat, you can find on this page.

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus

Or alternatively, in the bottom right hand corner of the page there, there is links to their twitter, FB, etc.  You could try posting to there and see if someone can contact you back regarding it.

---

Now, it is quite possible that someone FROM that rogers account is hacking you.  But its quite possible that person in unaware of it as well Smiley Sad
That they have a virus or malware, which is being controled by an outside source, to make these attacks.

But if you can get in touch, they should be able to contact the user in question.