How to get a Lumia 1020 64 GB

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

How to get a Lumia 1020 64 GB

I want to get rid of my Iphone and switch to a Win8 device, the 1020 in particular. I have the 64GB 4S, so going down to a 32 would be stupid and make no sense ( my phones memory is basically full ) Does anyone know how to get a hold of the 64 GB 1020?

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: How to get a Lumia 1020 64 GB

Hello smiley10070

Check online sites that sell phones. Rogers wont release that model within any phone with the exception of the iPhone.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ive looked all over, even tried contacting O2, this is stupid

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smiley10070

Try contacting Nokia and see which carrier / store in the states or Europe has them. I searched but i couldn't find any
I Plan to Stick Around

It's terrible how bad the optoins are for Canadians for what is arguable the best phone in mobile right now. The 1020 was late coming, it's only offered in 2 colours but the camera  grip only comes in black so black is essentially the only colour choice for the current 1020/camera grip bundle promotion is black. The 64 GB is not offered at all. 32 is fine for me but I know someone else holding out for 64 GB model as well.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

The camera grip is available in Yellow, I've seen it at Rogers stores.

Sure the reservation bundle was black only, but I guess that's what Nokia offered up as a free gift at the time.

I'm Here A Lot

@smiley10070 wrote:

I want to get rid of my Iphone and switch to a Win8 device, the 1020 in particular. I have the 64GB 4S, so going down to a 32 would be stupid and make no sense ( my phones memory is basically full ) Does anyone know how to get a hold of the 64 GB 1020?

I'm not sure if you wanted the 1020 purely for the camera, but you can either wait for the 1520 or get the Ativ S, both are 32GB with the ability to expand the memory with a 32GB SD card, allowing for more than 64GB total.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello apocacrux

The problem is no one knows when Rogers or any Canadian carriers will Release that model. So it is worth the wait if u have a working phone but if u need a phone badly, i rather get the 1020