How to find out where my new phone is?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BellaHooks96
I've Been Here Awhile

How to find out where my new phone is?

Last Thursday I upgraded to a new Samsung phone via talking to a Rogers employee on the phone. I am wondering how many days it takes to get the new phone to my house? I live on the west coast of Canada, any help is appreciated!

***Added Labels***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: How to find out where my new phone is?

Hello @BellaHooks96

They do not ship out devices on the weekends. So it takes 3-5 roughly to ship out if the device is in stock at their warehouse.

I would suggest calling into Rogers for using their lives chat and ask for a status.
BellaHooks96
I've Been Here Awhile

the guy on the phone said Aug 3rd for the latest, so I guess that means it would have been shipped out either on the Thursday or Friday? where does rogers usually get their stock from? I'm in Victoria, B.C
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BellaHooks96

All depends on the stock but if they said by August 3rd then that means it will ship out tonight or tomorrow.

I believe there is a Rogers warehouse in Vancouver and the other one is in Toronto. So it all depends on where it comes from..no one knows that answers unfortunately.
jays77
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Just curious. Does Rogers not give you a tracking/statius number when you order hardware from them?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jays77

Yes they do when it's shipped out. They will send a email letting you know the device has been shipped out, tracking number and who it's been shipped out with.
BellaHooks96
I've Been Here Awhile

Weird, I never got a tracking # when I got my last phone, it just showed up.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BellaHooks96

Sometimes this does happen I have noticed. This happens when they are in a rush and just ship out without pressing the notification button on their system.