cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often does the Internet GB Usage update the amount of GB used.

Kylie_Bronwen
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for your time.

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How often does the Internet GB Usage update the amount of GB used.

Patr1
I Plan to Stick Around

There's some fine print somewhere on the page that says it can take up to 48 hours to update the meter.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Patr1
I Plan to Stick Around

There's some fine print somewhere on the page that says it can take up to 48 hours to update the meter.

Kylie_Bronwen
I've Been Here Awhile
Oh wow, that sucks 😧
Thank you for letting me know!

MichelR
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I usually see it updated around 7am (Eastern) every day.  If you click on the details and see the previous day's usage listed, that's the latest update.

Dontget
I've Been Around

With Rogers 3 gig limit, I had to return to dial up!  TO get the updates required for my lap tops. 

As far as I am concerned,  Rogers is not providing a very good tool for their customers.  

There is no off peak usage allowance and there is no way I am ever going to pay $125.00

for a month just installing program updates.!!!!!!!    Very sorry I signed up with Rogers

with a two year contract.    Rediculous outfit, beware of their many short commings. 

There on line meter system is about as modern as DOs when it was on floppies,  their allotment of Data

is rediculousously low.   We, have a  HUB I get about 5 days usage on it per month

before the extra bills shoot up.   Dial up is unlimted here, Go figure. 

victor1242
I Plan to Stick Around

I can only tell you about wireless internet with Rogers. The usage number is actually 2-3 days behind in reporting your actual usage. I have the data to back this statement. This is why for the days following the end of your billing cycle, the usage keeps increasing each day before resetting to reflect the usage for the new billing cycle.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation