How much does it cost to upgrade from a 4S to a 5S

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cha_zTKDkilla
I Plan to Stick Around

How much does it cost to upgrade from a 4S to a 5S

I have an iphone 4S and it has a cracked screen and i've heard that if you upgrade to a 5S its $0 is that true??

***Edited Labels.***

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: How much does it cost to upgrade from a 4S to a 5S

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

The device price on a 2 year term is $0 BUT you will have to pay the Flextab fee aka upgrade fee. You can see this online via My Rogers - Overview - Device Balance or by calling into Rogers and they can tell you. Also there is a $15 connection fee when upgrading as well.

All this can be explained when contacting Rogers via phone or store.
Cha_zTKDkilla
I Plan to Stick Around

So is it $40 for the upgrade fee and I already have an iphone that's connected with them buts cracked does that matter.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

It doesn't matter. What will happen is that when you go upgrade, your fee will be $40+$15+$50 ( mail in rebate in which will be taken off when you do the mail in rebate online or over the phone) and the phone is $0. So in total the store will say $105 but when you do the mail in rebate and on your invoice it will be $55.
Cha_zTKDkilla
I Plan to Stick Around

Where do i find this rebate

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cha_zTKDkilla

You will only find it once you do the upgrade. Follow my steps below.

Follow my steps below to find it. If u can not find it, there is a issue with many customers where the rebate does not show and u need to call into Rogers and have them do it manually.. Follow the steps before calling in tho. 

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebate phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebate option.