How many experiences am I entitled to?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

How many experiences am I entitled to?

Earlier in the year I signed up for Rogers ignite 250, which gave me access to shomi. Last week I signed up for a share everything plan for my 3 wireless lines. Its my understanding that this should give me access to Spotify. Although when I tried to choose an experience, it says I have shomi, but there's no option to register for Spotify, only buy.

Am i understanding this correctly that I should have access to two of these experiences, or is it only one?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How many experiences am I entitled to?

Hi @Disident20

Check out the Share Everything+ Blog here: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/619

It will answer all your questions in respect to your experiences.

Thanks!

RogersDarrell

I'm Here A Lot

It appears that I am entitled to one experience. How can I change my experience from shomi to Spotify? The only option on this page appears to be by now.

https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/plans/#/manage-your-experience

This is what I see on the choose an experience page.

http://postimg.org/image/8a95rhbgx/

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

@Disident20

You can choose a different included Experience yourself within the first 30 days of their first Share Everything + plan.

Please follow the instructions below.

Go to rogers.com, tap the menu (3 horizontal bars) and tap Signin/Register. If you don't have a MyRogers ID, go further down on the same screen and there's a button to register. Enter your username and password. There are links below to use if you've forgotten

pic 1.png

Choose your Experience from the Overview screen. You need to scroll down to see Texture. If you use the signin link from your welcome text message you skip the overview and go to the next step.

pic 2.png

Tap GET THIS on the Experience you want. If you already have shomi or Texture included with another offer linked to your MyRogers ID you won't be able to select it again. If you want to convert a service you pay for a la carte to an included Experience then select it. Billed by Rogers? Just follow the onscreen steps. Billed by shomi/Texture? Then contact them to cancel. Billed by Spotify? They'll cancel your old premium subscription when you register your Rogers phone number to your Spotify account. The choices are stacked vertically so you have to scroll down to see them all:1.png2.pngpic 3.png

Tap SELECT to make your selection. You can always change your selection within 30 days of starting your Share Everything + plan by tapping Change My Selection by. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions. Tap I Agree with the Terms & Conditions and then tap SUBMIT. You'll see the list of experiences with the one you chose showing as picked.

4.png

Depending on what you pick (Spotify Premium, shomi or Texture) there are a few options. Even after registering you can change your included Experience before the cut-off date by tapping Change My Selection by.
o Spotify Premium – you're not quite done yet. You need to select the phone numbers you want associated with your subscriptions.

1. You have up to 3 subscriptions, but it depends on the number of lines in your Share Everything + plan, i.e. to get all 3 you need 3 lines. 
  2.  If you have more than 3 lines you can't shuffle the experience to those other lines later. 
  3.  If you have more than 3 lines you can't shuffle the experience to those other lines later. 
  4.  If you don't have 3 lines now, you can always register more if you add more lines later. 
  5.  Tap Register next to the telephone number you want and link your Experience to a new or existing Spotify account (check the screenshots below). 
  6. If you've never had a Spotify account you can create one (or use your Facebook ID to register for one). 
  7.  If you already have a Premium account through Spotify it’s super easy, you link your existing account and keep all your playlists and settings. If you already subscribe to Premium it won’t charge your credit card anymor

66.png

77.png

88.png

99.png

shomi – to access it for the first time, download the app, sign in with your MyRogers ID, fill in some basic personal info (name address etc.) then there’s nothing more to do but sit back and watch.

10.png

Texture – you can select to upgrade to a Premium subscription at any time from your MyRogers account. Download the Texture application and sign in with your MyRogers ID.

111.png

If you don't have a Share Everything + plan then all the picks show as billable and you're able to select them to add them to your monthly bill. Spotify Premium has 2 options (single account and family [3 accounts]). You need 3 or more lines in your account to select the family pricing. If you have 2 lines or less you'll only see the single account option.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

I'm Here A Lot

Unfortunately, as you can see by the enclosed picture , I don't have the ability to select or to change experience, only to buy Spotify. It appears as the account is notauthorized for the promotion perhaps.  I signed up for the share everything plan 4 days ago.

Screenshot_2015-11-03-12-51-18.png

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

@Disident20

A private message was sent on this thread Here. Please respond in order to get your issue resolved .

RogersSannecia 

I'm Here A Lot

Just an update to my Spotify situation. After having a ticket created about 2 weeks ago I checked the website 2 days ago and my Spotify experience was able to be registered for. I didn't get any private message from anybody, I was just able to access my services.

I was able to sign up for the Spotify Premium on 3 different phone lines.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

@Disident20,

Thank you for taking the time to update the Community.

Enjoy your Spotify experience!

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Around

I only see this option too. Seems like Rogers doesn't know the answer to our question either unfortunately.