How long does it take for TMN encore to take affect?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

How long does it take for TMN encore to take affect?

Hi... I just ordered TMN encore earlier this afternoon, yet Rogers Anyplace TV says I do not subscribe to it.  I also had it confirmed very early this evening that yes I do have TMN encore...How long does it take for everything to take affect?

***Edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How long does it take for TMN encore to take affect?

Some things take 24 hours-ish to appear, etc.

You are loging into the on demand site, with your myrogers login, which has the associated account attached to it?

Updated Solution

On occasion there can be a 24-48 hours delay for the Anyplace TV home edition to register newly added channels. I would suggest that you try these channels (307 and 308) through your cable box. As long as they work here you should have full access through the App. If not try resetting the box by unplugging the power cord for the box for 30 seconds and plugging it back in. Try the app to see if you still get the subscription error, if you do reach out to Rogers’s technical support via phone at 1-888-764-3771 or through chat at echat.rogers.com.