How do you reserve NEW NOKIA LUMIA 800 Phone?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How do you reserve NEW NOKIA LUMIA 800 Phone?

I know the new Nokia Lumia 800 phones will be released in Mid January but no one from Rogers call center could advise me how to reserve the new phones.......

I am dying for this new phone as the battery on my E71 finally died and I want this new phone bad so I want to make sure i get in line for it ASAP that it hits the shelves here in Canada...

Please anyone that can help advise how to reserve the Lumia 800 please let me know.

Will be much appreciated

******* Edit labels ********

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: How do you reserve NEW NOKIA LUMIA 800 Phone?

They are not being released in mid jan with Rogers. Dont get your hopes up. Rogers does not tell ANYONE when they will release a phone until a week or so before hand. IF Rogers wil get it then you can ONLY reserve it threw my rogers. You need to have a monthly plan with them as well in odder to reserve one.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Thanks for your reply... sorry for my stupidity but what is MY ROGERS? is it a store, a website or link on this website? Please clarify so i can go to the right place so that When the time comes i can be in line.... I am on a 3 yr plan with rogers and I am due for a free handset upgrade. That is why i am waiting to get it.

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hi its okay a lot of people have problems finding it.

The link is - https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=Overview

Its a website from Rogers where you can log in & change your plan / number & pay you bill straight from there. They give you options for a lot of things as well. You need to sign up & put your account number when you do so you can see everything from your account.

Once you do all that it will show you the Reservation & all.