cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i redeem my rebate online

sonyboyj
I'm an Enthusiast

i had a Galaxy nexus and i upgraded to a Nexus 5  the girl at rogers asked if i wanted to do it by mail or online . i said online. my account still says i have a Galaxy nexus. 

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How do i redeem my rebate online

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sonyboyj

The reason why it shows you " Galaxy Nexus" is because that was the phone you had before. When logging in, it will show a picture of the device & name. When getting a new device, it can take up to 48 hours for it to change to the device you have now. As for the rebate.

Follow my steps below to find it. If u can not find it, there is a issue with many customers where the rebate does not show and u need to call into Rogers or print out the rebate form, fill it and send it to Rogers. Follow the steps before calling in tho.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebate option.

As for the rebate form it self? You need to print it out & mail it in. I will post the link to google underneath. Click on the first page saying [pdf MAIL-IN REBATE - Rogers. Print it out & fill it out. Mail it & wait a 2-6 weeks for it to be applied.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: How do i redeem my rebate online

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sonyboyj

The reason why it shows you " Galaxy Nexus" is because that was the phone you had before. When logging in, it will show a picture of the device & name. When getting a new device, it can take up to 48 hours for it to change to the device you have now. As for the rebate.

Follow my steps below to find it. If u can not find it, there is a issue with many customers where the rebate does not show and u need to call into Rogers or print out the rebate form, fill it and send it to Rogers. Follow the steps before calling in tho.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebate option.

As for the rebate form it self? You need to print it out & mail it in. I will post the link to google underneath. Click on the first page saying [pdf MAIL-IN REBATE - Rogers. Print it out & fill it out. Mail it & wait a 2-6 weeks for it to be applied.

View solution in original post