How do i do the rebate coupon online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: How do i do the rebate coupon online

@Harrisjr

That is true. The mail in rebate button should be on the list on Overview instead of being hidden in the Product and Service area.

T3C
I've Been Here Awhile

Meowmix,

you mentioned theres a button, but if its not there you can just mail inthe rebate form?

Can you post a link to the form? i cant seem to find it? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello T3C

They should have given you the Mail in Rebate copoun when you did the upgrade at the store. If you have that one, fill it in & mail it out.

If not here it is.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=mail+in+Rebate+form+Rogers&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-...

Click on the first link & download it. Print it out & fill it in. mail it in after you are done. It will take 6-8 weeks.

harrisjr
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

It says on that rebate form that Apple iPhone is not eligible.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@harrisjr

That was WAY back in the day when the 3G & 3GS came out. That form works just fine. I sent mine in last year for the 4S & this year for the iPhone 5 & it worked. Even the online on says the same but works.They just have not taken that out of the form which sucks.

poison85
I've Been Around

Thanks soo much for that... The girl at Rogers said it was easy to find.. RIGHT. Companies always have to lie o customers!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

You can also log into My Rogers - Overview - Product & Services & on the left side you will see " Redeem Rebate" Click that & it will show you it.

You are welcome 🙂

zeemer786
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi meowmix,

do you know how long it takes from the moment you do the hardware upgrade to the time it shows the "redeem rebate" link on my rogers?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zeemer786

It should show up after a hour or so. With Rogers it can take a few hours / a day to show up.
EVictorovna
I've Been Around

Thank you!