How do i do the rebate coupon online

suzanhakwik
I've Been Here Awhile

******* Edit labels ********

73 REPLIES 73

Re: How do i do the rebate coupon online

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hockeygalsherry. Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums Smiley Happy.

There are threads on here with the answers on how to get the rebate online. I will post the links & the info you need as well Smiley Happy.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apple_Devices/thread-id/3231/pag...

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/Apple_Devices/thread-id/4504/pag...

Here is the answer as well.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebate option.

6. Choice the " Get my Rebate" & it should work.

If the rebate does not show up, i would suggest mailing in the original mail in rebate coupon you got from the store OR download it from Rogers & then filling it in & then mailing it to them. It will take 4-6 weeks.

Vpalacio
I've Been Around

How to claim my 50$ rebate from rogers?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vpalacio

This has been asked many times on this forum and threads. Here is how to get the rebate.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

I upgraded to the iPhone 5 because of the great offer of $129- $50 rebate. I am trying to get my phone rebate under Products and Services like I was told by a Rep, but the link is blocked out in my profile and I'm not able to click on it...?!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jillybeanx

When you first did the upgrade, & then went on the page to do it, was it there? If it was there & it worked, that means you already submitted it. If not it takes up to 48 /72 hours to show up.