suzanhakwik
I've Been Here Awhile

******* Edit labels ********

73 REPLIES 73

Re: How do i do the rebate coupon online

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Janz

You can do it only by the instructions i will list below.  If its not there,  then there is a issue with the rebate online. You will need to call in and have them apply the rebate for you.

" 1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

Those are the steps to get it.

krista76
I've Been Around

so i have tried all of the instructions on how to redeem a rebate and i STILL cannot find...'redeem rebate'...this is ridiculous!!! HOW DO I DO THIS PLS???

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello krista76

Follow my steps below to find it. If u can not find it, there is a issue with many customers where the rebate does not show and u need to call into Rogers or print out the rebate form, fill it and send it to Rogers. Follow the steps before calling in tho.

1. Log in and navigate to MyRogers.

2. In the secondary navigation (which contains overview, bills & payments, etc.) click the "Products & Services" tab

3. If you're not on it by default, choose "wireless"

4. If you have multiple phone numbers, select the rebait phone number from your list

5. Under the "My phone" section, you should have a rebait option.

As for the rebate form it self? You need to print it out & mail it in. I will post the link to google underneath. Click on the first page saying [pdf MAIL-IN REBATE - Rogers. Print it out & fill it out. Mail it & wait a 2-6 weeks for it to be applied.

I'm having the same problem...no link for rebate. I am in MY ROGERS, under my # under wireless...my phone etc. NO LINK ANYWHERE. Any other ideas? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello GaryTschetter

Like i said above, if u do NOT see it, you have the option to find it only and print out the mail in rebate, fill it out and mail it too them. You can also call in and have them remove it for u.

carlb
I Plan to Stick Around

I foubd it on the overview page, top of page is my wireless on the right side of that box under my 10

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello Carlb

Some accounts will find it there and most accounts will either need to call in if they don't see it or find it in another place.

drusor
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks budy for your responses

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello drusor

You are welcome!

Re: How do I do the rebate coupon online

Micolas
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello,

There seems to be some mis-communication in regards to the rebate timeline as well as what used to be an ongoing issue at the time.

Unfortunately whall1, the time frame to redeem your online $50 rebate is only 60 days and not 90. This is why certain transactions such as a telephone number change and/or Transfer of Responsibility is not permitted within 60 days of a hardware upgrade since this would interfere with redeeming the rebate. To the discretion of the agent, will a $50 manual adjustment be applied to the account past the 60 days, but most will see that it was not applied and can not be done through self serve after this time frame and will correct it manually in this manner.

The last month or so, some may have encountered an issue redeeming the rebate due to the link not actually appearing in their Rogers website online profile. This was due to Rogers eventually phasing out the rebate option. If you had processed a hardware upgrade prior to February 19 2014, contact Rogers and they will create a case to the back office team and have the rebate applied manually, but please check for the link first. As for post February 19, the $50 rebate self serve was removed and instead the pricing of the phones overall was reduced by $50 as it was automatically included into the device subsidy when you chose to go on to a contract. 

This was done to simplify the process, since it can be difficult to locate for certain individuals, and frustrating if not applied properly, or was missed and the customer had missed out on the rebate all together.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Edit: Forgot Iphone exception (and typo correction)

If your hardware upgrade was done at a Apple store, the rebate is suppose to be applied automatically to begin with. This only applies to in store upgrades through.

Re: How do I do the rebate coupon online

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Micolas

That is correct.  It's better now that they got rid of the $50 mail in rebate as it did cause a lot of problems / customers complaining.  Seeing as this no longer is available,  i would like for the thread to be closed.